Chicken Spaghetti is the ultimate comfort food. The gooey, cheesy perfection just can't be beaten! This Cheesy Crockpot Chicken Spaghetti is an easy crockpot chicken recipe for busy weeknights! It’s made healthier with no canned soups, lean chicken breast, and added veggies, and it cooks completely in the slow cooker for less cleanup!
2 (10.5-ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
1 (10-ounce) can RO*TEL tomatoes
4 ounces cream cheese, cubed
1 (16-ounce) package Velveeta cheese, cubed
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon onion powder
2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 (16-ounce) package spaghetti
1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
1. Spray the crock of a 6-quart slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray. Add the undiluted soup, undrained tomatoes, cream cheese, Velveeta, garlic powder, and onion powder and mix well.
2. Add the chicken breasts and cover with the lid. Cook on low for about 4 hours or until the chicken is just cooked through. Cooking much longer than 4 hours may result in tough chicken and scorched sauce, so be cautious.
3. Once the chicken is cooked through, remove it from the slow cooker using tongs and allow it to cool slightly. Stir the sauce remaining in the slow cooker well. Once the chicken is cool enough to handle, shred it and return it to the slow cooker and mix with the sauce. Cover.
4. Cook the pasta according to the package instructions. Drain well and add the pasta to the slow cooker.
5. Mix well. Sprinkle the cheddar cheese over the top and replace the lid. Allow the cheese to melt then serve.
Coming up with new meal ideas can be a challenge. Luckily, Chartwell Court Apartments in Houston, Texas makes it easy by presenting tasty options, such as this one!