Nothing is more important than self-worth. It dictates your actions, feelings, and way you move through the world. But, as we all know by now, you can’t depend on validation from others to fuel your viewpoint of yourself. In recent years, people have taken to focusing on practices, such as mindfulness, meditation, and mindset development, that are rooted in Eastern ideologies and help us move through obstacles as seamlessly as successes.
One way to practice mindfulness is through daily affirmations. What are daily affirmations, exactly? Well, they are essentially positive self-talk, reminders, or statements that you make to yourself (or others) for day-to-day motivation. We all need daily affirmations, especially right now when life is so uncertain. Daily affirmations help you to reflect upon the aspects of your life and yourself that you appreciate, are grateful for, and can openly acknowledge.
The best thing about daily affirmations? They can be practiced anywhere: from your bed in the early morning hours, in your bathroom mirror prior to the workday, or during that special time, you unwind each evening. Here are our top 7 daily affirmations! Check them out below:
1. I trust myself to make the right decision. I have the tools and abilities that I need to do so.
2. I am becoming closer to my true self every day. Every challenge, loss, and success brings me closer to that goal.
3. My body is healthy; my mind is brilliant; my soul is tranquil. This shall provide me with the alignment I need to conquer the tasks ahead of me today.
4. I make a difference in the world by simply existing in it and trying to make it a better place in whatever ways I can.
5. I give myself space to grow and learn because I understand that there is always room for growth in our lives.
6. I am at peace with all that has happened, is happening, and will happen.
7. Those around me, who also want to see me succeed and do amazing things, are supporting my efforts.
At Chartwell Court Apartments in Houston, Texas, nothing is more important to us than your health, happiness, and overall well-being. We offer these informative blogs as a way to enhance your lifestyle beyond the scope of the physical features and services that we provide in our beautiful and welcoming community.